dinsdag 8 april 2008

Sunny wake up

Sunday noon i opened the window and looked outside and saw the sun! I didn't take long before i was already packing my gear and got to the Filthy Trails. A more or less local Freeride Park, located 20 minutes by car from my home.
There are many different obstacles, form North Shore structures and skinnies to gap jumps. And also a beginner practise trail. All togheter making a nice day of Freeride Mountainbiking.

I've been there more than once, but every time i learn new things. So it's great for developing skills.


Of course i was not alone


I walked up the hill to start from top. You have three different drops to choose form, i took the middle one. I haven't tried the highest one.



I'm trying to ride faster in the run in so that i can have a little more air time. This worked pretty well today.

I also rode some north shore:



Rest of the day was pretty mellow, talking to fellow riders. And some more riding!

Props to the builder:







Geen opmerkingen: